Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday {9.12.17} What's in My Bag

Linking up with Andrea for blogging regularity purposes as "what's in my bag" isn't a topic that I would normally write about because the answer can basically be summed up in one uninteresting and probably repelling word:

trash.

Hi my name is Robin and trash is in my bag.

I would like to blame this on my children, and don't get me wrong, they are major contributors to this problem (ahem, Lego directions), but I'm pretty sure it wasn't much better before I had kids.  Maybe just without the half eaten Z bars.

Last spring, I was at a Bible study and my friend, Maggie, asked me for gum or something, and I laughed and said, "if I can find it!  I'm super disorganized!" which she was hilariously surprised at until I opened my bag and showed her, and we had a good laugh.  Apparently I am good at hiding my messiness.  (Lord, please don't let this be true of my spiritual life!)

So today when I grabbed my purse that I tend to use in fall and winter, to my dismay, I found a half eaten bar that had been in there for months. Gross. Along with about a billion receipts, a fuzz covered paci, gum, lego directions, expired gap cash etc.

#keepinitreal


Aren't you glad you were curious about my bag?


If I was an organized person, this is what my bag would look like:

1. phone
2. wallet
3. keys
4. my planner
5. kid snack (still in wrapper)
6. gum
7. extra clothes for the newly potty trained child
THE END

(I would take a picture of this above scenario, but that would require me to clean out my bag and mama ain't got time for that today.) #goals

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Anybody out there? Bueller...Bueller?